TRADE FINANCE & OTHER NON FUNDED FACILITIES
- Small Enterprises: Maximum Rs.25 (twenty five) million from single Bank/DFI or from all Banks/DFIs.
- Medium Enterprises: Maximum Rs 200 (two hundred) million, including leased assets, from single
Bank/DFI or from all Banks/DFIs.
1. Loan Application Form
2. Basic Borrower Fact Sheet for Small / Medium Enterprises (SE / ME)
3. Detailed profile of the Business
4. Profile of the Sole Proprietor / Partners / Directors
5. Projected Financials (Cash flows, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) equal to tenor of loan
6. Exiting Financials for last 3 years (Cash flows, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) as follows:
a. In case of Small Enterprises & loan amount upto Rs. 15M: Financials signed by the
b. In case of Small Enterprises & loan amount above Rs. 15M: Financials audited by
practicing Chartered Accountant or practicing Cost & Management Accountant.
c. In case of Medium Enterprises who is a limited company & loan amount above Rs.
10M: Financials audited by practicing Chartered Accountant.
d. In case of Medium Enterprises who is other than a public company or a private company
which is a subsidiary of a public company & loan amount up to Rs. 10M: Financials audited
by practicing Cost & Management Accountant.
7. Details of the Collateral / Property
8. Valuation Report (from PBA approved valuator) of the Property, Plant & Machinery
9. Latest Stock Report
10. Latest Receivables Report
11. CNIC of the Applicant
12. One passport size photograph of the applicant
13. Performa Invoice (in case of LC)
14. Details of beneficiary alongwith reasons for the need of Bank Guarantee (in case of Bank
15. In case of Private / Public Limited Company:
a. Memorandum & Articles of Association
b. Latest Form A
c. Latest Form 29
d. Certificate of Incorporation
e. Latest Search Report
f. Income Tax Registration Certificate
16. In case of Partnership:
a. Partnership Deed
b. CNIC copy of all the partners