- Small Enterprises: Maximum Rs.25 (twenty five) million from single Bank/DFI or from all Banks/DFIs.
- Medium Enterprises: Maximum Rs 200 (two hundred) million, including leased assets, from single
Bank/DFI or from all Banks/DFIs.
- Short term / Long Term (maximum up to 5 years)
- Mortgage of property with 25% margin.
- 1st charge on Fixed Assets of the Company with 25% margin / cash / near cash collateral
- Personal Guarantee of the proprietor / partners / directors of the Company
- Personal Guarantee of the Owner of the Property
1. Loan Application Form
2. Basic Borrower Fact Sheet for Small / Medium Enterprises (SE / ME)
3. Detailed profile of the Business
4. Profile of the Sole Proprietor / Partners / Directors
5. Projected Financials (Cash flows, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) equal to tenor of loan
6. Exiting Financials for last 3 years (Cash flows, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) as follows:
a. In case of Small Enterprises & loan amount upto Rs. 15M: Financials signed by the
b. In case of Small Enterprises & loan amount above Rs. 15M: Financials audited by
practicing Chartered Accountant or practicing Cost & Management Accountant.
c. In case of Medium Enterprises who is a limited company & loan amount above Rs.
10M: Financials audited by practicing Chartered Accountant.
d. In case of Medium Enterprises who is other than a public company or a private company
which is a subsidiary of a public company & loan amount up to Rs. 10M: Financials audited
by practicing Cost & Management Accountant.
7. Details of the Collateral / Property
8. Valuation Report (from PBA approved valuator) of the Property, Plant & Machinery
9. CNIC of the Applicant
10. One passport size photograph of the applicant
11. In case of Private / Public Limited Company:
a. Memorandum & Articles of Association
b. Latest Form A
c. Latest Form 29
d. Certificate of Incorporation
e. Latest Search Report
f. Income Tax Registration Certificate
12. In case of Partnership:
a. Partnership Deed
b. CNIC copy of all the partners